Photobucket
I may not have the sweetest smile, but I have the real me

small icons Pictures, Images and Photos SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

Aug 17, 2012



  بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم 


Hello pearls. In Facebook, Twitter, and even in messaging, everyone is busy sending Raya wishes, guess I'm the only one who have not wish anyone yet. Not that I'm too busy or what but I thought it is still too early. Ahha! Do you remember those days when everyone send wishes through 'Kad Raya' to each other? During my primary school especially, masing-masing cakap "Weh jangan lupa bagi kad raya tau" and "Aku bagi kad raya, kau balas ok" Aww I miss that. Eventhough some of you may say that kad raya is quite old fashioned, but I think it is more valuable and memorable. Everyone seem to move along with technology these days and this tradition of kad raya is fading slowly. Even for myself, I can't remember when was the last time I wrote or send an actual kad raya. 

I thought this year I want to bring back the tradition of sending kad raya BUT it is already too late, posmen nak cuti, pejabat pos pun dah nak tutup :( So since we have modern technology today, I decided to do an electronic greeting card ( pun boleh lah ) The card is quite plain and simple as I did it in 15 minutes only. But that's ok as long as my mission to continue the tradition of kad raya is settled! Yeay! Special for everyone, here it is........


So I assume everyone dah balik kampung or on their way or is planning to go back. Tell your father/brother/mother/sister or whoever that drive the car to be careful on the road as banyak kereta laju-laju and too many reckless drivers nowadays. I'm going back to my hometown very soon, like real soon. I'm so over the moon wehhhh rasa macam nak lompat-lompat atas bulan. My flight is tomorrow (Saturday) and I will going back here on 27th August, which the next day I have to sit for my SPM trial. 'Awesome', heh. Well once again, I want to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. Makan kuih raya, ketupat, rendang tu jangan sampai tercekik alright? Hihi.


Ho ho hooo balik kampungggggg~ Ho ho ho balik kampungggg naik helikopter~


.