Photobucket
I may not have the sweetest smile, but I have the real me

small icons Pictures, Images and Photos Back from hiatus.

Aug 5, 2012



  بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم 


Hello earthlings. It's been a looooooooooong time since the last entry I posted in this blog. Or I should say, abandoned blog. I am too busy having my life out there. Since it is the weekend and I've nothing else to do, I guess now is the perfect time to sum everything up. For these past few months, school stuff are taking control over my life. The fact of being a student who will sit for SPM this year, I've to stick myself with school, books, homework and exams. Things get tougher day by day yet so many things to accomplish in a very little time. But Alhamdulilah, Allah ease everything in my way. SPM is way too close and getting nearer to me, believe or not, I haven't prepared anything. I did study but soon after that, I forgot everything I learnt. Short term memory loss, perhaps. 

Despite of all the difficulty I have to face, I am very blessed for being given wonderful people around me. They are the reason behind my every laughter and tears. They give me strength to live in so many possible ways. Be there for me through ups and downs, give me shoulders to lean on, be my good listener even though I talk craps all the times, laugh at my lame jokes, bear with my annoying and childish attitudes, yet they never complain anything. This is quite cliche but I could never imagine what my life would be without them. Only Allah knows how much I love and need these precious people in my life :')

Since it is the month of Ramadan, the month which blessings of Allah S.W.T descend upon us continuously, I would like to express my most sincere and deepest apology for all wrongdoing I've ever done, with or without intention. Each of every human being is fallible, so do I. This world is just a temporary and we don't even know when we will die. When the time comes, we might not have the chance to ask forgiveness from others. So what are you waiting for? Ayuh meminta maaf dan memaafkan orang lain! ;)


"If we want Allah to forgive us, we should be forgiving of others and willing to overlook their wrongs"








.